Don't count on me





because
profile

Hello people! I'm Jaiya. Existing for almost fourteen years now.I am a special person on 26 November cos i will be a year older!. Those spammers and Rippers get a life. I'm so Unique. My true profile.
bold italic underline strikethrough link
because
Tagboard

because
runaways

3n2 ! | 2n1! | Afifah! Aqilah! Arif! | Bella! Beron! | Darren! | Fhareha!&Murni!| Jiaying!! Jocelyn! Joan! | Kim! | Namirah! | Ming Jing! | Qian Ling! | Suzy!| link link link link link link link link link

archives

October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |
because
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 6:34 PM

Woah. It is been 22 days since i update my blog.


Anyway i find 3n2 fun sometimes. But u know


it wont be fun like2n1'09 with all those ppl in my class.


Like Darren , Nizar, Shahrin, Daramin , Shafiq and all the girls la.


Anyway today had english lesson. The class were like shouting goldfish aka


sock kymm everysingle time. HILARIOUS. But u know what shahrudin n zainul says that


she wants to be my friend!. Lol.


Pe sucks. i hate netball. volleyball is better n soccer.


MY TEACHERS ARE LIKE nice but IRRITATING TOO. tey chase after us for fringe and nose studs!!! Sickening. i prefer ms ilysa . Physics is so sick. i slept in class for phy/ chemistry was in lab [Boring] The people surronding mearent talkative sia. Only got saras, veron ,zainul, fitri ,mervin,ric and shahrudin...i think my next 3 yrs are going to be unenthusiastic!


Mother tongue teacher not so our kind. i prefer sabesan! LOL. ok enuf of my stuffs. That is all for today.


Byee!







+ comment (0) | back to top?





I'm not listening.



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that