Don't count on me





because
profile

Hello people! I'm Jaiya. Existing for almost fourteen years now.I am a special person on 26 November cos i will be a year older!. Those spammers and Rippers get a life. I'm so Unique. My true profile.
bold italic underline strikethrough link
because
Tagboard

because
runaways

3n2 ! | 2n1! | Afifah! Aqilah! Arif! | Bella! Beron! | Darren! | Fhareha!&Murni!| Jiaying!! Jocelyn! Joan! | Kim! | Namirah! | Ming Jing! | Qian Ling! | Suzy!| link link link link link link link link link

archives

October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |
because
Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 1:57 PM

Tag replies :
Namirah : Thanks nammy! miss u nammy
Jiaying: oh thks for tagging Jiaying! n i miss u!
Boss: Have a nice holiday too qian ling!
Kim: Kikikikimmmmmmmmmm! Linked you already




Basically I DID NOTHING.
Ppl just entertain me thru sms and phone calls.
Entertain me ppl. Saras calls me and talks while Alin sms me
Boring. Sickening AND NEVER UPDATE BLOG SO LONG SIA.

+ comment (0) | back to top?





I'm not listening.



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that