Don't count on me





because
profile

Hello people! I'm Jaiya. Existing for almost fourteen years now.I am a special person on 26 November cos i will be a year older!. Those spammers and Rippers get a life. I'm so Unique. My true profile.
bold italic underline strikethrough link
because
Tagboard

because
runaways

3n2 ! | 2n1! | Afifah! Aqilah! Arif! | Bella! Beron! | Darren! | Fhareha!&Murni!| Jiaying!! Jocelyn! Joan! | Kim! | Namirah! | Ming Jing! | Qian Ling! | Suzy!| link link link link link link link link link

archives

October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 |
because
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 8:16 AM

Tag Replies :
Joan : (: JOAN !!!

Currently nothing is going on.
The only thing is that my phone bill isnt really like mine
It always used to like 30 plus but now it is $83.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLIOUS!

LOL!

No more smsing ppl. ): oh on wednesday Streaming Result!!!!

Cant wait for 18 November~~~ WEE

I just cannot understand people. Why could they nt just
accept me for who i am. I changed alot for others in my life. Totally different
But they just could not change. Am i being selfish or are they just dont want me to be
with them? Unable to understand or do anything.

+ comment (0) | back to top?





I'm not listening.



Template by: decayedFairytale with the help of this and that